Yeah, im a bitch. Im a bitch for doing that to gift that you had given to me, the gift that you went searching high and low for, the gift i used to treasure and love so much.
God knows, where i find the courage to do all these. I feel mean, like a bad guy, but i like it. Its time to let you guys know its HY you're messing with. Ha. Im changing my no. soon. If i say forget, there goes everything. I will, i can, i must.
Yes, mixed feeling. Got back my results for quite a few subs. Ha. Not good at all. I expected better. But, nvm. No point brooding. I will work harder.
Accompanied Seah Nana to service her phone. Im so nice aite. Im officially addicted to Mr.Mango. :D
I LIKEEE.
In compensation for the doraemon i lost today, if i pass my Bio, and perhaps, e maths, Mr.Khor will get me a human size one in return. *winks*
(He can save his money laaaa. Passing e-maths is as good as me wearing a dress. Bottom line: HARD)
Ha!
L.BUBBY officially pronounced my HD - D.E.A.D
NBCB.
Blame it on my phone that it ran out of batt. ): I just lost a sms bud. Boo. This sucks big time. Because i havent got my wall-ee movie treat. Stupid. OMG. Why does he have to reply when my phone is dead. x.x Damnnnnn.
OMG. I lovey lovey my Pussy Brother. He finally made the first step. Jiayou! If i can, so can you. xD I still need your Chemistry tuition k. Be strong!
I need a fucking good run.
Your presence is officially gone in my house. Nothing is left. Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment